Simple Neuron implementation in Go

Knowing all too well how we’re all fed up with these useless implementations of Neurons and Networks when you can have all of this done in 2 seconds with <add here you favorite framework> I decided, for my own educational purposes (and also because I was enticed by this article by Andrew Trask :wink: ) to write a simple Neuron in Go.

The whole implementation has some 100 lines of code, but the bulk of the Neuron is like 30 lines.

For free, it also plots the convergence of the cost function in a PNG file :slight_smile: :money_mouth_face:

Feel free to take a look, if you’re interested in Go and leave comments and suggestions if you see anything weird or that could be improved.

MLT Community Gallery: share your cool stuff with us!

Thanks for sharing Francisco!

I think it would be a nice idea to add an “Installation” section telling people how to install and run your code :slightly_smiling_face:. I know that people should make the effort of googling and figuring things out for themselves, but I also think that removing steps to get started will make more of them try your code.